Meet Ned Bellamy
Ned has been a Catholic, a Buddhist, and a humanist. In his early forties, he felt a need for a spiritual life that was more credible than some religious dogmatism but more meaningful than his secular life. He began a personal quest in search of greater inspiration and purpose, which he shares in Spiritual Values for Our Time.
- Raised in suburban Milwaukee and New York among a family of seven.
- Studied philosophy and theology before earning graduate degrees in law and business from New York University.
- Has been securely tethered down-to-earth in the “real” world as a corporate executive and management consultant—and as a co-parent of seven kids.
- Is a practicing Buddhist and learning more about Sufi wisdom and dance.
- Enjoys photography, writing poetry, travel, golf, and is a novice permaculturalist.
- Has been a part-time volunteer with the homeless, prison inmates, and migrant farm workers in this country; and with orphans in Honduras and Maasai villagers in Tanzania.
- He and Christina, partners for 32 years, now split their time between Florida’s Gulf coast and the mountains of Asheville.
Ned Bellamy | Spiritual Values for our Time | Values I Humanist I Theology I Philosophy I Spiritual Life Inspiration | Virtues | Principles | Volunteering
- Edward Bellamy - SpiritualValues.net